Monday 25 February 2013

Love heart nails

Now I know it is way past valentines day but I thought I would show you the nails I was wearing on that dreaded holiday! I really like the simplicity of these nails and I think although they were brilliant for valentines day they could be worn at any time. The colours I used were 'baked cherry' from the brand 17 for the hearts, and white natural collection polish for the base of the nail. The 17 nail polish is a lovely bold red, however you do need to paint a few coats of it on before you can really see the full effect of the colour. I used fake nails for this nail design, that I bought from boots in a pack of 200 which I think averaged at around just under a fiver which is pretty fab! I used fake nails for this design because I needed to make the top of the nail have a slight point so that the hearts would look the right shape, this was quite tricky as it involved a lot of filing and clipping for something that lets be honest you can barely even notice! So if you are wanting to make these nails I suggest that you find acrylic nails that already have a slight point to them, to save a lot of blood sweat and tears! I hope you like these nails and too see more of our designs check out our tumblr: http://sybellanails.tumblr.com/
Molly x


No comments:

Post a Comment