Sunday 24 February 2013

black matte manicure nails

These nails were made using Rimmel London matte finish nail polish and black Anglica nail polish, this design was probably the easiest I have ever done, and I pretty sure anyone would be able to do it! First you do a coat of black nail polish then matte nail polish once all of it is dry use a clear topcoat along the top of the nail to make it a manicure. I bought the Rimmel London matte finish nail polish quite a while ago and I dont know whether it is the same with all matte nail polish but the matte look seems to fade after just a few days which means that the look doesn't last as long as I had hoped! So I would suggest trying to find another brand of matte finish nail polish as I didn't think this one was very good! Let me know what you think of this design! 
Molly x

1 comment: